Batch Create lets you create hundreds or thousands of sites and users all at once. Whether you’re setting up accounts for an entire University or creating a huge network on a heap of different topics batch create can save you countless hours.
Key Features of the Batch Create WordPress Plugin
There are many reasons to automate the creation of sites and users, and for adding lots of users to a site quickly – and this plugin serves precisely that purpose.
- Simply install and activate the plugin and ‘Batch Create’ will be added to the network admin ‘Settings’ menu.
- Now Super Admin users can batch create new sites, new users and add users to existing sites by simply uploading a .xls or .csv file.
- Creating the batch file is as simple as downloading the .xls template, following the included instructions and uploading. Choose URLs, site titles, usernames, user roles and user passwords.
- Bulk create sites and users quickly and efficiently using Batch Create.
Batch Create will radically speed-up production.
- Batch create new users and/or sites
- Batch add users to existing sites
- Create user with site and preset password with a default role
- Create user with site and auto-generated password with default role
- Create user without a site with a preset password
- Add user to an existing site with default role
- Ability to assign user roles
- Choice of preset or auto-generated passwords
- Supports use of both Excel and .csv batch files
- .xls template for creating the batch file
- Cool status bar to display progress as batch file is being processed
- Automatic alert if duplicate email address is used